All you need to practice at Humboldt Yoga is you.
If you have never practiced yoga before you have come to the right place and we welcome you to your new yoga home.
We have everything you need available for you to have a great first class. Rental mats, towels and water are all available. We also offer yoga mats for purchase. Changing rooms with showers are ready for you to store your stuff during class and help you to prepare for your day once class is finished.
Humboldt Yoga is proud to offer the Humboldt Community a clean and friendly place to start and maintain your yoga practice.
Each Student Needs
- Yoga Mat
- Light Clothing: shorts, tank top, capris, or sports bra.
How to Prepare for your First Class
- Arrive at the studio hydrated and ready to sweat.
- Avoid eating heavy foods 2 to 3 hours before class, as it is best to practice on an empty stomach.
- Avoid clothing that is baggy, cotton, or has long sleeves. Shorts are recommended for both men and women.
- Get excited for the adventure ahead! Starting a yoga practice can result in amazing, life-changing results. Yoga students often experience weight loss, increased flexibility, increased strength, improved quality of sleep, increased energy levels, improved posture, and a decrease in chronic pain, and these are just a few of the benefits you may receive when you commit to your yoga practice.